You have the skill set needed to be an excellent accounts executive? Feel it in your bones that you can manage duties of an accounts executive down to the core? Well, if you fancy working in the UAE, then you may have a shot at it.
Al Mina Marble and Granite LLC are looking for an Accounts Executive who can get on board and help the company reach newer heights.
The company is looking for any candidate with working experience as an account executive for 3-8 years. The vacancy is in Abu Dhabi – one of Dubai’s prime industrial zones.
Requirements for the job:
- The accounts executive would have to educate customers about the various business solutions the company offers.
- He / she would have to cold call customers and potential clients for lead generation and getting in touch with prospecting accounts.
- They accounts executive would have to close customer contracts and generate new sales.
- Using sales force automation tools to track the company’s progress and report goals.
- The accounts executive would have to analyse consumer needs and develop innovative solutions.
Ideal skills needed:
- Proficient in programs that include PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel.
- Strong leadership skills and quick and accurate decision-making
- Distinctive business acumen and a profound understanding of business sales processes.
Expected Remuneration: AED 4500 – 7500
If you have what it takes to live up to the company’s expectations, you can apply for the position here.