Even with uncertainties associated with Brexit and the global economic downturn threat, the UK economy is providing more employment than before. Additionally, the salaries are also increasing sharply and unemployment is at its lowest since 1974.
There is a requirement for a customer service assistant at Wilko across various locations.
Primary responsibility is to ensure every customer receives the best service each time. As a customer service assistant, it is your responsibility to provide a warm, friendly, and helpful experience to customers whether at the till or on the shop floor.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist customers to ensure they have a hassle-free shopping experience
- Ensure the shop floor is clean and in top shape at all times
- Maintain stocks in their right locations and ensure it appears at its best
- A real passion to help customers
- Motivation to learn and build your knowledge about Wilko
- Genuine enthusiasm for customer servicing
As a customer service assistant, you will play a big role in growing our business and ensuring customers keep returning to tick off all those items on their to-do lists.
We love nothing more than keeping our customers happy and ensuring their work gets done seamlessly. We also support our staff to enhance their skills and grow in their careers.
Customer service assistants are offered training to help build knowledge, improve skills, and develop the confidence to deliver the best services to our customers.
Apply today to join us in our growth and take your future to the next level.