Now is a good time if you want to move to Dubai for a job. The city is ranked no. 3 to live and work in the Middle East.
Talal Ali Logistics is looking for a full-time driver with a minimum of three years of experience.
The primary objective is to safely transport guests from and to the airport and other locations in the UAE. The driver will also ply shuttle buses as per a pre-determined schedule.
Desired candidate profile
- Driving license (Category 3 and 5)
- Spoken English
- High School graduate
- Interpersonal skills
- At least three to five years driving experience
- Helpful and friendly attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Safe driving adhering to all traffic rules and regulations
- Assist guests in loading and unloading luggage
- Daily checklist pre and post using the vehicles
- Maintain all logbooks like vehicle and job cards and mobile
- Complete all vehicle logs after using the vehicle
- Stock the vehicles with drinking water, hotel brochures, daily newspapers, and cold towels
- Regularly taking the car to the wash and maintaining internal and external cleanliness
- Immediately report accidental or other damage to the team leader
- Adhere to schedules and timelines considering the heavy traffic rush during peak hours
The average salary for Dubai drivers is AED 3500 for eight to 12 working hours. The position also provides accommodation, free transport to and from the workplace, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, uniform, and life and accident insurance cover
Apply at https://www.edarabia.com/143169/driver-dubai-uae/