If you have always fancied being a part of a finance giant, then there could not have been a better offer for you than this. Abott Australasia is currently on the lookout for Senior Finance Manager and this job stands vacant in the heart of Australia – Melbourne.
The Senior finance manager would play a key role in providing financial support and counsel to the General Manager / Regional Director to support and achieve company goals and ambitions.
Roles the Senior Finance manager would have to perform:
- Managing the development and execution of financial planning process
- Establishing and implementing procedures that ensure thorough affiliate management
- Develop and plan timelines, calendar and processes by working in close collaboration with finance area and local entity partners.
- Collaborate with functions on monthly sales and volume demand forecast
- Develop and provide analysis to explain not just the full year variances but even the trend or pattern analysis that would benefit the company
These and many more constitute the responsibility of the Senior Finance Manager at Abbott Australasia.
Requirements to bag this post:
- Relevant qualification as BS or BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Professional Accounting qualifications (like CPPA, ACCA)
- Financial analysis experience exceeding 10 years
- Financial experience in the healthcare industry would be preferred
The expected salary remuneration would range from AUD 110K-120K p.a
Opportunities like these seldom present themselves outright. If you always dreamt of settling down in Australia, following your financial manager passion, then this is just the job for you.
To apply, click here.